Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009++

Recently I worked on a POC to call coherence java code from SOA Suite using WSIF binding, while trying to google up on the subject, found an interesting article, on 'real-time SOA'. This term 'real-time SOA' kind of hit me and I started googling up more, and hit upon many articles in sys-con on cloud computing. After Going through couple of you-tube videos on cloud computing and looking at the list 100s of companies working on related technologies like SaaS, Virtulaization etc. - I am amazed what the future holds.

I just completed 10yrs in IT as a developer in the outsourcing industry, and as I understand this decade (98-08) is what can be branded as web1.0, soa1.0, cloud computing1.0 - all 1.0 - and the next decade is going to be 2.0. We are already seeing it - be it SOA/BPM or Web2.0/AJAX, the 2.0 is starting to unfold.

After Listening to Bill Coleman here - I am right now just sleepless thinking how exciting the future looks.

No comments: